- The miniCFDs online trading platform is fast and easy to use and offers tools that professional traders use to make profits and control risk.Click here to see the miniCFDs trading platform
- Speed and quality of execution - a miniCFD share transaction will typically be executed at the same speed and price as a simultaneous and identical actual share trade.
- A miniCFD mirrors the underlying share – the value of a share in a miniCFDs position is based on the market price of that same share.
- Deal at the market price - miniCFDs will quote you a price and you can deal immediately; there is no delay in execution.
- Trade world markets - miniCFDs are offered on most major UK, US and European stocks capitalised at over £50 million.
- Hold your position for as long as you like - a miniCFD has no fixed settlement date. It is an open-ended contract allowing you to decide when to close your position, subject to your having sufficient funds in your account.
- Profit from falling as well as rising markets - unlike physical assets or covered
warrants, miniCFDs can be sold short.
- Low minimum deposits and minisized CFDs
- No Stamp Duty and no minimum commissions
- Commission on miniCFDs is lower than normal stockbrokers commissions.
- Magnify profit potential by only putting up a deposit or margin as initial collateral, normally 10% for blue chip companies. Bear in mind that losses can also be magnified.
Trading Academy - miniCFDs is unique in offering all new clients, free of charge, a five week course during which we:
- You can trade with Limited Risk by placing a Guaranteed Stop Loss. miniCFDs can guarantee, for a small charge, that your position will be closed at your chosen level, even if the market moves sharply against you.
- Hedge your market exposure – for example, in anticipation of a fall in the price of a share which you own, a short miniCFD position in the share can remove or reduce the risk.
- The benefits and characteristics of miniCFD trading are explained
- You are shown how to use the miniCFD trading platform
- Ways are suggested for you to maximise your profits and minimise your risk when trading miniCFDs.
miniCFD trading carries a high level of risk to your capital. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. miniCFD trading can be very volatile. Prices may move rapidly against your interests and resulting losses may require further payments to be made. miniCFDs trading may not be suitable for all customers; therefore ensure you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.