The miniCFDs interactive online trading platform is simple and fast to use.
The system has been developed with the tools that professional traders use to make profits and minimise risk. The platform gives you unparalleled control over your trading, with flexible orders and your own portfolio tool, 'My Portfolio', which makes it easy to keep a watch on your selected stocks.
Open an account with miniCFDs and take advantage of:
- Instant prices - When you receive a price on the trading platform, you know exactly what you will pay and you can choose to take the price or not - instantly.
- Optional split screen layout - This means you can view live prices and manage other areas of your account simultaneously. This can save you time and money.
- Live AFX news feed - Keeps you up to date with all the latest market changes as they occur, so you get the greatest opportunity to exploit sudden changes.
- Advanced charting - Technical charting features, directly available on the trading platform.
- The ability to deposit money into your account quickly
When you want to trade miniCFDs it is important that you can rely on your trading platform to give fast, accurate pricing, whilst being easy to use. The miniCFDs website is based on award-winning technology, so you can be sure that we make things as easy as possible for you to trade efficiently.
What can I trade?
You can use miniCFDs to trade the following:
All shares in the FTSE 100 and 250 Indices
All constituent shares of the S&P 500 Index, the NASDAQ 100 Index and Dow Jones Industrial Average. These contracts are denominated in US dollars.
HEX (20 most traded)
ETFS - US & Europe
These contracts are denominated in their local currency.
miniCFD trading carries a high level of risk to your capital. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. miniCFD trading can be very volatile. Prices may move rapidly against your interests and resulting losses may require further payments to be made. miniCFDs trading may not be suitable for all customers; therefore ensure you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.